You have two options:
1. As an Erasmus+ student.
Click here for more information on Erasmus+ student mobilities.
2. As a general incoming students (non-Erasmus+ student)
To apply to the Faculty of Industrial Engineering Novo mesto
1. Complete the form at the national http://portal.evs.gov.si/prijava/?locale=en (Instructions for completing the application are here:
2. Submit original or notarized copies of your previous degree, notarized translation of your previous degree (in Slovene or English), original transcript with a notarized translation, and the original or notarized copy of your average grade point average (usually on your transcript) and notarized translation. (See application instructions above)
3. A photocopy of the content and duration of education and the requirements needed to complete your previous degree (usually a handbook, catalogue, etc)
4. Submit the completed application online plus all originals and notarized copies and translations scanned by email to: fini-unm (at) guest.arnes.si and by regular post (mail) to:
Faculty of Industrial Engineering Novo mesto
Segova ul. 112
8000 Novo mesto
After your complete paperwork is processed at the Faculty of Industrial Engineering Novo mesto, we will submit your paperwork to the Committee for Student and Study Affairs. After a decision has been reached, we will notify you of when to complete your enrollment application (which is conducted through the national enrollment system). IMPORTANT: Your paperwork has to be processed and sent to the committee for a decision before completing the enrollment application. Click here for Enrollment applications and Instructions
As a student at the Faculty of Industrial Engineering you are obliged to apply for a valid residence permit in the Republic of Slovenia at the Administrative Unit Novo mesto. If your application is ok, you will receive a residence permit for the purpose of studying in Slovenia.
Your full application MUST HAVE:
If you are a resident of the Student dormitories, please notify them about your completed residence permit!
Students from non EU countries need to arrange permission for residence before arriving to Slovenia. Student needs to apply for it at Slovenian embassy in the certain country or at the embassy which is authorized for receiving application for permission for residence for Slovenia.
You can find the list of embassies here.
Within three days of arriving in Novo mesto, you need to confirm your residence permit at the Administrative Unit Novo mesto, Office for Foreigners – see the address below. You have to bring:
Administrative Unit Novo mesto (Upravna enota Novo mesto)
Defranceschijeva ulica 1
8000 Novo mesto
T: +386 (0) 7 393 9168
F: +386 (0) 7 393 9103
Graduates of FINI are society's developmental potential.