DESIGN 2024 – 18TH INTERNATIONAL DESIGN CONFERENCE
20-23 May 2024
Hotel Croatia, Cavtat – Dubrovnik, Croatia
The forthcoming DESIGN 2024 Conference will continue to be a great event founded on tradition and excellence. Although the pandemic amplified our networking capabilities and forced us to organise the previous events online, DESIGN 2024 Conference will provide an invaluable opportunity to meet colleagues face-to-face and build a personal network in direct contact.
We invite high-quality submissions for DESIGN 2024 covering substantial, original, and previously unpublished research. Applied, theoretical, and results-oriented papers from academia and industry, based on thorough analysis or argumentation, will be considered for the conference programme.
Submissions should fit into one of the proposed conference topics:
– DESIGN THEORY AND RESEARCH METHODS
– DESIGN ORGANISATION, COLLABORATION AND MANAGEMENT
– DESIGN INFORMATION AND KNOWLEDGE
– DESIGN METHODS AND TOOLS
– HUMAN BEHAVIOUR AND DESIGN CREATIVITY
– DESIGN FOR SUSTAINABILITY
– DESIGN FOR HEALTHCARE
– DESIGN FOR ADDITIVE MANUFACTURING
– DESIGN FOR EXCELLENCE
– ARTIFICIAL INTELIGENCE AND DATA-DRIVEN DESIGN
– INDUSTRIAL DESIGN
– SYSTEMS ENGINEERING AND DESIGN
– DESIGN EDUCATION
– ENGINEERING DESIGN PRACTICE
Detailed description of the topics is available at: www.designconference.org/topics
– Online submission will open on 15 July 2023
– Full paper submission deadline: 15 November 2023
– Final acceptance of papers: 31 January 2024
– Publish-ready papers: 23 February 2024
– Final conference program: April 2024
– P. John Clarkson, University of Cambridge, United Kingdom
– Tim McAloone, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark
– Julie Stal-Le Cardinal, CentraleSupélec, France
– Sandro Wartzack, Friedrich-Alexander-Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg, Germany
– Mario Štorga, University of Zagreb, Croatia
– Stanko Škec, University of Zagreb, Croatia
DESIGN 2024 is an endorsed event of The Design Society (www.designsociety.org).
DESIGN Conference papers are published online with open access. All papers are indexed in SCOPUS and WOS – CPCI and referenced in CrossRef with DOI identifier.
Further information and PDF version of the call is available on the DESIGN 2024 web site: www.designconference.org
Graduates of FINI are society's developmental potential.