Why study at FINI?
Faculty of Industrial Engineering Novo mesto is an institution of regional and national importance in the field of product and technologies development, quality, engineering work in all industry fields with the emphasis on automobile industry. It is an important partner of business. It is an institution that follows and implements scientific research work and takes care of efficient knowledge transfer in accordance with the Bologna Declaration. By implementing accredited study programmes it ensures acquiring knowledge for the future (new technologies, artificial intelligence, computer-aided production, concurrent engineering, re-engineering and innovations, overall quality and business excellence), the use of information technologies in education, the use of modern laboratories for materials, technology, motor vehicles and informatics, modern literature and international cooperation with related institutions worldwide.
Key advantages of studying at Faculty of Industrial Engineering Novo mesto are:
- the study programme is in accordance with the Bologna Declaration and is internationally comparable with study programmes of high-quality faculties in the European Union countries
- the study programme includes innovative educational methods with appropriate proportion of theoretical and practical knowledge
- the study ensures the graduates high possibilities of employment and further development and advancement
- higher-education professors are acknowledged experts with practical and pedagogic experiences
- as a part of international cooperation the faculty encourages student, professor and staff mobility in the programmes of international exchange and enables participation in international projects
- the study process is carried out in accordance with domestic and foreign quality standards
- tuition fee can be paid in ten instalments or in one amount with 5% discount